Monday, June 16, 2008

Glamour Bomb!


(Mildly NSFW for language, viewer beware)

Midsummer's Night is my favorite holiday, most likely because of my fond memories of the book Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher. I always dreamed of having some sort of magical, whimsical gathering. However, with my coterie, any sort of celebration would end up like the above.

Of course, that's not a bad thing. Maybe I can convince the lot to join me for crafts and a cocktail on the 22nd. I'd wear something floaty with jeans, make everyone a passion fruit mimosa, and bring supplies for making pocket shrines, like this pretty one by OnceUpon.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Callan's Sketchblog said...

yeah, pretty much, though we'd forget the mimosas and make someone climb back down the MOUNTAIN ON FIRE, to fetch them :D

 
Clicky Web Analytics