Tuesday, July 15, 2008

If You Loved...

Hey, guys!

Photobucket

Just letting you know that my lil' weekly feature, If You Loved, just went live on BUST Magazine's website-read it here! You, my lucky readers, will get a hint at what title will be featured on Mondays before the piece goes live on Tuesdays--this week, it passes on The Orpheus Obsession by Dakota Lane to lovers of Weetzie Bat, a natural progression. I've got about a month's worth already lined up, and matching them is very exciting--but I'd love your help, too. If you have any old literary loves that you'd like to see paired with a fresh new title, drop me a line in the comments and I'll keep it in mind when writing the next few pieces. Happy Reading!

P.S. I've reviewed The Orpheus Obsession in the past; have a peek at it.

1 comments:

Callan's Sketchblog said...

congrats! Just your bit on the bustblog- You're awesome and you've gotten some lovely comments! GO RIE!

 
Clicky Web Analytics