Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I’ve Been Up to At Friend of Dorothy Wilde

Hello! I see I still get quite a few hits over here, and thought it might be time for an update.

I’m still blogging over at Friend of Dorothy Wilde, which has the same content but a little bit more gay.

Okay, a lot more gay. :D

Anyway, here are all the reviews I’ve done over there so far. It’s safe to say that their content carries over—if you like Francesca Lia Block, you’ll probably like these books too.

very lefreak

Fiction

Very LeFreak by Rachel Cohn
Pages for You by Sylvia Brownrigg
About a Girl by Joanne Horniman
The Legend of Holly Claus by Brittany Ryan
Secrets of Truth and Beauty by Megan Frazer

Love & Lies: Marisol’s Story by Ellen Wittlinger

howsassychangedBOOKCOVER

Nonfiction

How Sassy Changed my Life: A Love Letter to the Greatest Teen Magazine of All Time by Kara Jesella and Marisa Meltzer
A Homemade Life: Life Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table by Molly Wizenberg
Bobbed Hair and Bathtub Gin: Writers Running Wild in the Twenties by Marion Meade
The Black Apple’s Paper Doll Primer: Activities and Amusements for the Curious Paper Artist by Emily Martin

16 Things I Love About the Doris Anthology, by Cindy Crabb
You Are Among Friends: Advice for the Little Sisters I Never Had by Lindsey J. Markel

lovelythings

How-To

Make Your Place: Affordable, Sustainable Nesting Skills by Raleigh Briggs
Beadalicious: 25 Fresh, Unforgettable Jewelry Projects by Sonya Nimri
Lovely Things to Make for Girls of Slender Means by Eithne Farry

 

Poetry

Handmade Love by Julie R. Enszer

35feminist1

 

I also did a list of 36 Books for the Feminist Adult YA Reader, which proved quite popular!

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics